Magnum Staffing understands
that keeping in step with the latest technology translates into important
advantages for its customers. Through our People Technology
division, we continue to pioneer Internet applications which enable
strategies to shorten transaction cycles, increase the speed of
transactions, offer value-added services and introduce adaptable, integrated
Web-based management tools for our customers.
Magnum listens to what
customers want and is redefining the staffing partnership. We have launched
some of the most useful service solutions in the industry. By
controlling our technology, the customer’s needs are never compromised.
What solution do you need today?
MagnuMate is our exclusive customer Internet portal to
facilitate workflow solutions. With
immediate access and easy navigation, the entire staffing process is
initiated and the performance results are viewable from any desktop, at any
location, at any time. MagnuMate is a great management tool when using a
single or multiple staffing agencies.|
|Use as much detail as you want.|
- Job descriptions – use specific skill of shift time or function.
Whatever makes sense for your ordering process
- Department, project of PO number identifier
- Pay rate or bill rate can be called out
- Estimated hours per week
- Estimated assignment duration
- Forecasted Order Value for Budgets or Planning
- E-mail feature will auto-send order detail in Microsoft Excel format to anyone you want
Review information for any time period.|
- Worked hours segregated how you
- Current and historic data
- Tracking and trend analysis
- Auto download data into Excel
|Receive your invoice online.|
- Audit trail
|MagnuMate is powered by our proprietary StaffStream web architecture, offering maximum flexibility.|
- Scalable – can expand with customer’s needs, allowing this management tool to scale to a statewide, national or global solution in the future
- Integration – user-friendly extract and import capabilities with any operating system including Microsoft, Linux and Oracle
- Changing business environment – configuration and code-level changes performed by our own information technology group are made quickly to meet your demands
MagnuManager™ is Magnum’s proprietary software for front-and-back office operations.
Benefits of MagnuManager™ include:||
MagnuManager™ is used at clients’ sites for vendor-on-premise applications. With its modular design and security level access controls, the client can easily access the data needed from their desktop.
- Tracking employee work authorizations, when applicable, and prompting Magnum at expiration
- Maintaining extensive database of candidates by skill sets
- Generating turnover/fill ratio analysis with headcount and ST/OT hours reports
- Auto-set feature for random selection of employees for drug screens, SS# verification and other policy enforcement
- Customized invoicing
- Customized management reports
|Mi Time™ is Magnum’s proprietary time and attendance system.
It is Internet/Web based and is customized to
fit your business work flow. Benefits of Mi Time™ include:||
- Controls and records workers’ time and attendance based on
location, department, sub-department, shift and/or any other category that you
- Uses client-specific business rules such as clock-in,
clock-out, lunch, and restricted overtime.
- Generates time sheets for review, edit and approval as well
as other report features.
- All labor data and reports are viewable at any time, using
any workstation, from anywhere; access levels are defined by customer.
- All data is archived and accessible for as long as you need.
The Magnum clock can accept ID Card swipe, touch-screen or
any biotech employee identification process.
|MagnuMatch™ is Magnum’s proprietary software system for remote application processing.
Benefits of MagnuMatch™ include:||
- Uses unattended application receiver for pre-qualifying potential employees
- Data may be downloaded to any HR department at corporate level
- Can be placed in multiple venues to accept applications
This clever service product is used when a customer has multiple facility locations and only one HR location or the customer’s HR department cannot handle all the walk-in candidate flow. All formatting is client-specific.