Magnum Staffing is seeking applicants for Maintenance Technician . Pay rate starts at $25
- Perform and supervise routine inspection of equipment used to manufacture powder and liquid coatings.
- Evaluate equipment for possible breakdowns, repair, troubleshooting, modification, installation, and commissioning of electrical and mechanical parts.
- Create and develop a scope of work for individual pieces of equipment and provide technical assessment of condition.
- Complete visual inspection, identifying any damage to equipment and report problems and/or concerns to responsible level(s) of management.
- Recommend and implement pre-approved measures to improve equipment performance and work methods.
- Support and actively participate in the evaluation and development of JSA's and safety related activities and training.
- Provide technical support and guidance to coworkers within the maintenance department.
- Seek technical/supervisor expertise to resolve maintenance and production related issues.
- Work shifts as assigned by management, with overtime as needed,
- Help maintain a safe working environment through good housekeeping and adherence to all environmental health and safety policies, including the proper use of PPE.
- Must be able to work in an industrial environment which includes lifting, raising, or lowering an object from one level to another. (includes upward pulling)
- Must be able to work at heights, climbing, and in confined spaces.
- Good knowledge of equipment overhaul and refurbishment.
- Carrying or transporting an object, usually holding it the hands or arms, or on the shoulder.
- Pushing or exerting force upon an object so that the object moves away from the force.
- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 55 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Application at 11500 Market St Houston TX 77029 Monday-Friday with two forms of valid ID