Magnum Staffing is looking for a DOT Compliance Manager to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. To manage the shop and fleet. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Maintenance, repair, parts inventory, inspections, registrations, purchasing
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practice
- Proven experience as a Compliance Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Minimum 5 years DOT Compliance experience
- Minimum 5 years Management experience
- Minimum 10 years experience managing a shop and fleet of DOT equipment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Applications at 2500 E TC Jester Blvd. suite 315. Monday-Friday with two forms of valid ID.