Magnum Staffing is seeking applicants for Inventory Control and Quality Leads in Houston, TX. Job location is in north Houston area near IAH. Become part of a world class workforce. Pay starts at $17.50
- Coordinate the daily work assignments and priorities of the Inventory Control and Quality team members.
- Oversee the cycle count program to ensure request list is being completely in a timely basis, accurate and productive manner following designated procedures
- Maintain ongoing housekeeping and orderliness to the highest levels following 5-s guidelines, such as; computer carts, photo location, laptops and hand scanners, amnesty bins
- Communicate issues and problems on a timely basis to manager; maintain metrics as required
- Solve routine operational problems with the Inventory Control Department at SSC and call for additional resource help as needed from IT or Accounting.
- Contribute to the ongoing continuous improvement of the cycle count program and quality auditor operation to improve costs of operation and service levels
- Investigate and resolve inventory adjustment issues related to receiving, user errors, distro and replenishment picking, etc.
- Distribution concepts of inventory controls, product movement, picking, replenishment, High Jump
- Safe lifting and material handling techniques in the use of common warehouse equipment
- Maintain an excellent attendance record
- Willingness to learn new leadership, administrative, lean and operational skills required to fulfill job responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership and motivation of others, priority setting, problem solving.
- MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook; must be proficient with Excel.
- Work overtime as needed and potentially work different shift schedules as business needs dictate
Please come and apply at our office at 340 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East. Suite 213 Houston, TX 77060