Magnum Staffing is seeking applicants for Logistics Specialist in Houston, TX. Job location is in north Houston area near IAH. Become part of a world class workforce. Pay starts at $16.50
- Assign routing and delivery appointments for inbound vendor shipments
- Maintains the master routing spreadsheet with current information on product, routing, ETA’s, etc.
- Communicates externally with suppliers and transportation partners.
- Professionally and effectively interact, communicate, with staff at DC, SSC and stores.
- Performs the DC daily shuttle run between assigned points.
- Conduct daily yard checks reporting empty / loaded container locations and distribute reports to vendors daily.
- Perform pickup and drop offs at UPS / Fed Ex / Post Office when necessary.
- Maintain Texas & Florida market shipping cost tracking and monitoring database
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license.
- Basic Transportation and DC operations (receiving, scheduling, routing, and dispatching).
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Work well independently and maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Perform math computations needed to perform analysis associated with this position.
- Work overtime as needed and potentially work different shift schedules as business needs dictate
Please come and apply at our office at 340 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East. Suite 213 Houston, TX 77060