Magnum Staffing is looking for a Material Coordinator in Houston. (Near NRG Stadium)
- Prepare an efficient shipping schedule and evaluate all production schedules and determine all required materials and ensure availability of all materials.
- Maintain all sensitive date information and prepare appropriate project schedule.
- Maintain all information for status of materials on weekly basis.
- Collaborate with construction team to schedule all deliveries and manage all delays and ensure compliance to all material requests.
- Refurbish NDT, X-ray tools
- Perform duties around the shop as needed.
- Prepare required documents and maintain all files for material delivery sites and prepare efficient work schedule.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
- Coordinate all incoming logistics planning with suppliers, as applicable
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Detail oriented
- Solid computer skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong decision making and problem solving skill
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Other duties as assigned
Applications at 11500 Market St. Jacinto City, TX 77029 Monday-Friday with two forms of valid ID. Pay is $19.00+ DOE