Magnum Staffing is applicants for a Material Handler Lead in Houston, TX for a client to fulfill a leadership position that is extremely critical to the successful execution of order fulfillment requirements for stores. Job location is in north Houston area near IAH. Pay starts at $17.50
- Reviews replenishment picking requirements on a daily basis and ensures adequate staffing is assigned to complete.
- Assists Pick Support Specialist in preparing work plan for day’s picking in advance of picker shift start, giving consideration to picking priorities versus overall capacity available.
- Continuously walks the floor maintaining a strong floor presence, monitoring performance, identifying and coaching pickers and reinforcing good performance. .
- Monitors productivity, housekeeping, safety, compliance to SOP’s.
- Identifies issues with replenishment picking and resolves when possible or reaches out for additional help .
- Coordinates and collaborates with managers, supervisors and leads from other areas to ensure resources are best deployed to meet overall DC daily priorities.
- How to operate Six Rivers Chucks for replenishment order picking.
- How to operate a radio frequency gun to scan license plates, SKU’s, Locations, and item descriptions.
- Safe lifting and material handling techniques in the use of common warehouse equipment.
- Work well independently and maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Warehouse concepts of inventory controls, product movement, order picking.
- HighJump system / Webwise / Six Rivers Systems knowledge
- Perform basic math computations such as add, subtract, multiply and divide
Please come and apply at our office at 340 N. Sam Houston Pkwy East. Suite 213 Houston, TX 77060