Water Well Driller
Magnum Staffing is seeking applicants for Water Well Driller in Conroe, TX. The driller is responsible for field activities, including, but not limited to, drilling and installation of private, commercial, and industrial water wells, maintenance of rigs and equipment, paperwork, and communicating with supervisors and office staff.Pay rate starts at $18.00
- Ultimately responsible for reviewing basic maintenance and performing regular maintenance of all parts of the drilling rig and supporting equipment before, during and after shift, but may delegate tasks to crew members.
- Operate or delegate the operation of supporting equipment such as the crew truck, fork lift and gravel machine with caution and efficiency as needed.
- When moving equipment such as the forklift, air compressor, generators, contractor pump, pipe trailers, ditch witch, air hammers, etc., observe job site and assist as needed to prevent damage and destruction of equipment or property.
- Oversee crew when mixing cement and chemicals.
- Instruct the hand who oversees the drilling fluid mixing process including checking the weight of mud on a regular basis (at least 3 times per shift).
- Diagnose problems with mud pump and completely rebuild as needed.
- Maintain a clean driving record (CDL endorsement is a plus).
- Five (5) years of experience in water well drilling rig hand and derrick hand positions preferred.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of basic analytical equipment including:
- Water analyzers, Filter press, Scales, Litmus tests, Testing reagents, Clock, Viscosity cup, Voltmeter, Meg-o-meter, Deviation Tool
Please come and apply at our office at 2500 E TC Jester Blvd. Suite 315. Houston, TX 77008
Please come apply at our office Monday-Friday at 340 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. East Suite 213. Houston, TX 77060 job starting at $18.00